See Available Positions & Apply Below
A world-wide leader in enclosed conveyor systems and technologies installed in 65 countries for over 900 different types of materials produced by Fortune 500 companies, top-tier food processors, and a host of industrial enterprises is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician in the heart of the mid-west.
- Inspect manufactured components for adherence to quality and engineering standard
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- 5 years experience in Manufacturing Quality Assurance
- Proficient with Measuring Instruments
- Read/Understand CAD Drawings
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Proficient with Mathematics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient with Made2Manage
Cablevey Conveyors are located in Oskaloosa, IA. We build agriculture and industrial conveyor systems to customers found across the US and around the world. Cablevey Conveyors is looking for a person who is a self starter. A Service Technician that has mechanical skills, a good driving record. Someone who would be traveling 90% of the time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Traveling most days between companies and headquarters.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality record.
- Must be willing to travel 90% of the time including overnight and weekends.
- Be able to document service process, parts used, and hours worked.
- Work closely with Service Manager and others on the team.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose technical issues, with the conveyor systems and give sound solutions.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, and maintenance on conveyor systems.
- The candidate must be able to input service information, hours worked, and hours traveled into a specific data system.
- The candidate must be able to show proven mechanical skills.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work in a productive and efficient manner.
- Treat all Cablevey information and customer information in a confidential manner
- Understand and abide by office policies and procedures
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities
- Develop good working relationships with Cablevey employees, representatives, and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Currently posses a good driving record and license.
The person in this role should be adventuresome and must be willing to travel most days. They must also enjoy solving problems. We preferred a certificate but understand technical experience can be learned through personal experience.
The position reports to the Vice President of Sales. A sales representative strives to build relationships with customers by interacting closely with them, and endeavors to bring new customers to the company. One helps the company make its business more successful or choose products which will bring in more profits. Through ones contacts, he demonstrates and sells products and services in a particular geographical region.
Essential Job Functions
- A sales representative has to make regular phone calls and send emails to customers to keep in touch
- He must always try to expand his base and bring in new customers and for that he should learn to
identify potential customers and their needs
- While interacting with clients they must be able to make fast and correct calculations and provide them
with sales quotations
- You must follow market and customer information and on this basis report on future buying trends
- You must attend events like trade shows to represent the company
- You need to be able to negotiate things like prices and ship dates with your customer
- You must be in touch with the office to check on the status of existing orders
- You must complete all sales and expense reports
- You must follow up on all leads that you receive and log data into our CRM
- Work closely with Service Manager on scheduling installations and service calls
Skills and Specifications
- Sales representative must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be persuasive, firm, well-mannered and a good negotiator
- You must be sensitive to the customers’ needs and requirements
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- You must be competitive and driven
- Degree in any field of sales and marketing and/or 5 years in Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work out of a home office
- Must be willing to travel to customers and projects throughout the states.