Cablevey Conveyors is located in Oskaloosa, IA. We build agriculture and industrial conveyor systems for customers found across the US and around the world. Cablevey Conveyors is looking for a person who is a self-starter. A Service Technician that has mechanical skills, a good driving record. Someone who would be traveling 40-50% of the time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Traveling most days between companies and headquarters.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality records.
- Must be willing to travel 40-50% of the time including overnight and weekends.
- Be able to document service process, parts used, and hours worked.
- Work closely with the Service Manager and others on the team.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues with our conveyor systems, and give sound solutions.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, and maintenance on conveyor systems.
- The candidate must be able to input service information, hours worked, and hours traveled into a specific data system.
- The candidate must be able to show proven mechanical skills.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work in a productive and efficient manner.
- Treat all Cablevey information and customer information in a confidential manner
- Understand and abide by office policies and procedures
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities
- Develop good working relationships with Cablevey employees, representatives, and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Currently possess a good driving record and license.
The person in this role should be adventuresome and must be willing to travel most days. They must also enjoy solving problems. We prefer a certificate but understand technical experience can be learned through personal experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Apply for a Position
Please submit your resume to email@example.com