See Available Positions & Apply Below
Cablevey Conveyors is located in Oskaloosa, IA. We build agriculture and industrial conveyor systems for customers found across the US and around the world. Cablevey Conveyors is looking for a person who is a self-starter. A Service Technician that has mechanical skills, a good driving record. Someone who would be traveling 30-40% of the time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Traveling most days between companies and headquarters.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality records.
- Must be willing to travel 30-40% of the time including overnight and weekends.
- Be able to document service process, parts used, and hours worked.
- Work closely with the Service Manager and others on the team.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose technical issues, with the conveyor systems and give sound solutions.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, and maintenance on conveyor systems.
- The candidate must be able to input service information, hours worked, and hours traveled into a specific data system.
- The candidate must be able to show proven mechanical skills.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work in a productive and efficient manner.
- Treat all Cablevey information and customer information in a confidential manner
- Understand and abide by office policies and procedures
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities
- Develop good working relationships with Cablevey employees, representatives, and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Currently posses a good driving record and license.
The person in this role should be adventuresome and must be willing to travel most days. They must also enjoy solving problems. We prefer a certificate but understand technical experience can be learned through personal experience.