See Available Positions & Apply Below
A world-wide leader in enclosed conveyor systems and technologies installed in 65 countries for over 900 different types of materials produced by Fortune 500 companies, top-tier food processors, and a host of industrial enterprises is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician in the heart of the mid-west.
- Inspect manufactured components for adherence to quality and engineering standard
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- 5 years experience in Manufacturing Quality Assurance
- Proficient with Measuring Instruments
- Read/Understand CAD Drawings
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Proficient with Mathematics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient with Made2Manage
Cablevey Conveyors are located in Oskaloosa, IA. We build agriculture and industrial conveyor systems to customers found across the US and around the world. Cablevey Conveyors is looking for a person who is a self starter. A Service Technician that has mechanical skills, a good driving record. Someone who would be traveling 90% of the time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Traveling most days between companies and headquarters.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality record.
- Must be willing to travel 90% of the time including overnight and weekends.
- Be able to document service process, parts used, and hours worked.
- Work closely with Service Manager and others on the team.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose technical issues, with the conveyor systems and give sound solutions.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, and maintenance on conveyor systems.
- The candidate must be able to input service information, hours worked, and hours traveled into a specific data system.
- The candidate must be able to show proven mechanical skills.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work in a productive and efficient manner.
- Treat all Cablevey information and customer information in a confidential manner
- Understand and abide by office policies and procedures
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities
- Develop good working relationships with Cablevey employees, representatives, and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Currently posses a good driving record and license.
The person in this role should be adventuresome and must be willing to travel most days. They must also enjoy solving problems. We preferred a certificate but understand technical experience can be learned through personal experience.